Information for Parents/Carers:
Important Health Advice
Please follow the advice found at this link https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately
- wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
If the advice changes, we will update you as soon as we know.Please remember to follow the school procedures on reporting absences.
Please do not send your child in with an individual hand gel as there is a sanitiser hand gel available to all of the children in each classroom if they need it. We will be reminding the children about how to wash their hands, as this is always the most effective way to protect ourselves from germs.