All pupils must wear school uniform as it reflects a pride in our school. The uniform is comfortable and practical and consists of:
- navy blue or grey trousers (long or short);
- blue or white shirt/blouse;
- navy blue or grey pullover/sweatshirt with no visible logo except for the school badge/logo;
- white, grey or navy blue socks;
- navy blue or black shoes - trainers are not permitted.
Children may also wear the following:
- navy blue or grey skirt or dress;
- checked or striped blue and white dress;
- plain navy, grey, black or white tights.
- Very short or long dresses, skirts or shorts are not appropriate for normal daily wear at school;
- Sweatshirts and hats with a school logo are available from the school office, as are ties (see price list below);
- Children coming to school in boots must bring a change of footwear (shoes for indoors);
- Footwear with a heel exceeding 2cm is not appropriate and can be dangerous in school as are shoes and sandals without a back or heel strap.
- 'Hoodies' are not to be worn indoors.
- plain white t-shirt;
- plain black, navy or grey tracksuit top and/or bottoms (shorts in the summer);
No items of clothing should have a logo on them with the exception of the school candlelight logo.
Please remember to check regularly that your child's PE kit still fits.
We request that all items of clothing are named.